Donnerstag, 21. April 2011

com.skype.skype com.apple.console WirelessAttach: IOServiceOpen error: e00002c7

I used to get this error message in my log (s. attached screenshot):

"com.skype.skype[] com.apple.console WirelessAttach: IOServiceOpen error: e00002c7"


After this error occurs certain times my wireless connections used to get disconnected and only a reboot could help to get the wireless connection to work properly. My airport app couldn't even see the SSID name. I was seeking for solutions online, but couldn't find any dependence between Skype and WirelessAttach IOServiceOpen error. Then I checked my preferences on Skype and came across a checked option in Preferences -> Erweitert. I unchecked the first option "Skype Access zur Verbindung mit Drahtlosnetzwerken verwenden" and checked for errors in error log. I monitored the error log for 2 days and couldn't notice any errors like that. Furthermore my internet connection seems to get stable.

Skype verion: 5.1.0.992
Mac OS X: 10.6.7 (10J869)

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

wow...cool, das scheint ebenfalls die Lösung für mein Problem zu sein. bislang läuft Skype 10Minuten ohne "Rausschnmiss"
Hast du auch bei anderen Anwendungen das Problem der abstürzenden WLAN Verbindung (z.B. Safari) ? Das ist nämlich bei mir, meinem neuen Freund Mac und meiner Firtzbox der Fall.
Gruß
Eckart

Alla hat gesagt…

Hey Eckart, mit anderen Anwendungen, außer Skype, hatte ich die Probleme nie... Safari benutze ich nicht, daher kann nicht beurteilen!